It's almost Christmas! Care to get in the Christmas spirit decorate your computer with this beautiful Christmas wallpaper? http://static.news4i.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Download-Christmas-Wallpaper-1.jpg
It sure is cold where I live, mind to join me for some hot chocolate secrets?
- 4 ounces (115 grams) of milk chocolate
- 2 cups of (495 mL) milk
- Pinch of salt
1. Chop the chocolate finely with a clean serrated knife on a clean cutting board or counter.
2. Turn the stove top to a medium-low or low setting. Pour milk into the pot and gently add the chopped chocolate.
3. Stir continuously with a whisk until the liquid and chocolate combine completely and the black flecks of unmelted chocolate disappear. If the mixture becomes too hot, or you feel that it might burn, remove pot from the heat and continue to stir, allowing the temperature to reduce. Put pot back on heat once the mixture has cooled.
4. Add cream and a pinch of salt.
5. Turn off the heat and pour in cups immediately afterwards. Enjoy!